Banana Oat Muffins
I like these muffins because they are not overly sweet. Enjoy them for breakfast or snack with some nut butter or jam spread on top. Feel free to add a few chocolate chips in the batter!
– 3 cups oat flour
– 5-6 bananas
– 1 cup almond milk
– ½ cup peanut butter or almond butter
– 4 tsp vanilla
– 4 tsp baking powder
– 2 TBSP ground flaxseed (optional)
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– A pinch or two of salt
- Mix all liquid ingredients in a food processor (or mash and mix well by hand) until uniform,
- Add dry ingredients and mix well. Batter will be thick.
- Pour the batter into a muffin pan lined with muffin cups and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Makes about 14 cupcakes/muffins.
This recipe has been adapted from a recipe at Gluten-Free-Vegan-Girl